Who we are
Your data will be collected and processed by Bainha de Copas, Lda., VAT No. PT 510724264, in Rua Castilho, nº90, 2º Drt. - 1250-071 Lisboa, Portugal, hereinafter referred to as "Bainha de Copas".
Bainha de Copas is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects and processes, in the sense that such expressions are defined by the General Regulation on Data Protection.
Why we treat your information
We only process personal data when, from the start, this is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us, or such processing operation is necessary for the execution of a contract or associated pre-contractual steps, as is the case, namely, transactions carried out in the online store, or to carry out activities and partners involved in the process, namely production, logistics and commercial.
We may also process information if we have a legitimate interest to do so, provided that, in each case, our interest is in accordance with applicable law and the rights of the data subject; this may occur, in particular for:
- Communication with our customers;
- Recruitment of employees;
- Website development and maintenance;
- Provision of technical assistance;
- Fraud prevention and detection;
- Ensure network and information security;
- Provision of information on the activities of the Bainha de Copas.
When none of the remaining conditions of lawfulness are able to support the data processing operation, we will only process the information if we have obtained the consent of the data subject to process his personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
During how long do we keep your information
We only keep personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain cases, data may be retained for longer periods, particularly when the law so requires.
Security and confidentiality
Information security and protection of personal data is a priority for Bainha de Copas. We implement, and ensure the maintenance, of adequate means of protection, so that our internal procedures for the security of personal data are in compliance with the regulations in force. We have also made the necessary efforts to ensure that third parties that collaborate with us under contract, as partners or service providers, guarantee adequate protection of the personal data to which they have access.
We also respect the confidentiality of your information. As such, we do not sell, distribute or otherwise make your information commercially available to any third party.
Exercise of rights by the data holder
At any time, the data subject may:
- Request access to information
- Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion of your personal data, without undue delay, when one of the following reasons applies, namely:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment;
- Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests to justify treatment; or
- Withdrew its consent to the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for said processing.
- Request to limit the processing of your personal data, namely, one of the following situations:
- Contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows Bainha de Copas to verify its accuracy;
- Data processing is lawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests, in return, to limit its use;
- Bainha de Copas no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
- If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate motives of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data 1) in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Bainha de Copas; or 2) the data is processed for direct marketing purposes; or 3) definition of profiles;
- If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
Data subjects may, at any time, exercise their rights, via the email address email@example.com or by letter to the postal address Rua Castilho, nº90, 2º Drt. - 1250-071 Lisboa, Portugal.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is shared only with the holder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) your request cannot be immediately satisfied.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in this direction, within one month from the moment the order is placed.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.